Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
-- John F. Kennedy

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Woulda, coulda, shoulda ...

For the second year in a row I made a New Year's resolution to start my own blog. Up until this point I have been a "lurker"; visiting many blogs on a regular basis but rarely, if ever, leaving comments. I've made a lot of excuses for not blogging (time commitement, who cares what I think, etc.). But hey, it's not rocket science, right? And I think there will be many benefits, including being able to share interesting stuff with friends and family, writing on a regular basis, and it's something my wife and I can do together. Yup, I've convinced her to join me in this endeavor. We don't know where this will go, but we are looking forward to the ride. Thanks for joining us.

No comments: