Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
-- John F. Kennedy

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 will be a great year, despite the turmoil and challenges

OK, here goes ...

In 2009, I resolve to:
  1. Start a Geocaching hobby with Sharyn on a regular basis.
  2. Get the mountain bikes fixed and get back on those trails!
  3. Blog more about my everyday life and less about politics (this will be a tough one).
  4. Have a more positive attitude about ... my life ... family ... America ... society ... people ... etc.
  5. Scan at least 500 of my photos from my albums and post them online for friends and family to view.
  6. Not let anyone else in this house get a new pet, no matter how cute and cuddly, that I will have to take care of for years and years.
  7. Teach Hannah how to drive (your prayers are appreciated).
  8. Spend more time helping my mother.
  9. Reconnect with more friends and family through Facebook and good old fashioned letters, phone calls and visits.
  10. Read one book a month.
  11. and the usual ... lose weight and get in shape.
  12. more to come ...
.

No comments: