Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
-- John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back to blogging

Well, after obsessively blogging about the election, I needed a long break.
Unfortunately, a bout of pneumonia made the break longer than I would have liked. But I think I'm ready to get back to blogging, and I am going to try very hard to get back to more balance and not just focus on politics. Although, the politics never seems to get old and there is so much happening now ... the good, the bad, and the ugly ...
But I will get back to doing movie reviews, adding photos, talking about our travels, pets, sports, interests and, of course, life with teenagers.
If you are reading this ... I appreciate that you have visited this site, and I hope that you will consider leaving a comment or sending me an e-mail.
Let's have some fun!

No comments: