Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
-- John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stand up and be counted

My friend Brian told me today that he is a regular reader of Restless Legs. Really? Wow. I think I'm going to cry. I have a loyal reader!!! I am so honored. Thanks Brian.
So, I'm taking an unscientific poll.
Who the hell reads this blog?
If you stopped by and read this entry, please click on the comments link just below this post and say "hello" with a comment. If you don't know what to say, just leave your first name, hometown, and the name of one other blog or website you like to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, big guy! McCain's an ass!
Chandler, Arizona
and I love www.crooksandliars.com